The MBA of Greater KC is an excellent opportunity to interact with fellow members and industry experts.
- Monthly membership meetings feature speakers that keep us up to date on changes that affect our business and legislative news.
- Monthly newsletter summarizes current events and newsworthy updates.
- Educational programs provide learning experiences for those new to the business as well as those well seasoned members.
- Leadership opportunities to serve on local and state boards of directors and/or committees.
The membership in MBA of KC is comprised of company memberships.
- All employees of the member company are considered members.
- Member companies are also members of the MBA of Missouri allowing participation in the great annual convention
- Dues recieved are primarily used to fund a lobbyist in Jefferson City assisting us with protecting our industry
- Membership allows for member pricing on CampusMBA courses